- 600 g Salmon Fillet
- 40 g Brown Sugar
- 20 g Salt
- 1 clove Garlic
- 30 g pack Fresh Coriander
- 100 g Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- Landmann Alder Grilling Plank
- Soak the grilling plank in cold water for 20 minutes before cooking.
- Whilst the plank is soaking prepare the salmon by dusting with brown sugar and salt.
- Wrap the fi llet in baking parchment and refridgerate for 20 minutes.
- Grate the garlic clove over the top of the salmon fi llet and rub in gently.
- Tear the coriander into small pieces and place on the fi llet with the garlic.
- Finally, cover top the salmon with slices of cheddar cheese and place on the soaked grilling plank ready for cooking.
- Set up your BBQ for indirect cooking, close the lid and preheat to 250°C.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
- Serve with a side of new potatoes and salad.