- 30 g pack Parsley
- 30 g Coriander Leaves
- 30 g pack Basil
- 30 g pack Chives
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 150 ml Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 100 g Peppers
- 1200 g Flank Steak
- Chop the herbs and garlic cloves and mix together in a bowl with 100ml of the olive oil.
- Mix together the ground pepper and salt in the bowl.
- Top, deseed and slice the peppers into thin slices.
- Spread a layer of the garlic and herb mixture over the steak.
- Place the peppers along the top of meat and roll the steak up with the peppers inside.
- Wrap the steak in a tin foil parcel, adding a little olive oil and sealing both ends tightly.
- Preheat your BBQ to 150°C.
- Place the parcel onto the grill and cook for 1 1/2 hours, turning regularly.
- Remove from the grill once cooked and serve by slicing the steak into 1-2 inch slices.