- 4 Boneless Salmon Fillets
- 20 ml Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 8 Mini Tortillas
- 20 ml Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Limes, halved
- Salad Leaves
- Salt and Black Pepper for Seasoning
- Landmann Alder Grilling Planks
- Soak the planks in water for 1-2 hours before use.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, on the planks and season with salt and black pepper.
- Set up your BBQ for indirect cooking, close the lid and raise the temperature to 120degrees.
- Place the planks and salmon onto the grill and cook for approx 30 minutes.
- Throughout brush the salmon generously with BBQ sauce and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Once cooked pull the salmon to pieces using two forks and serve in tortilla breads with salsa and salad leaves.