- 1 kg “0” flour (or 700 and 300 semolina “0” flour)
- 750 ml water
- 5 g fresh yeast
- 20 g salt
- 20 g oil
- Mozzarella cheese
Pizza Romana is one of the many variants of pizza, called also “scrocchiarella” by Romans for its very crisp and fragrant crust.
- To make a perfect pizza dough, follow these steps
- 6 hours before making the pizza, remove the dough from the refrigerator. Make dough balls for pizza (250 / 300g each) and let them rise again.
- Grease your hands and place the pizza dough on the table.
- Season with salt and plenty of rosemary. Let sit for another 20 minutes.
- Use a proper pizza peel and place it in the oven
- Light up the oven some hours before so that it is 300-350°C